We accept original guest posts on WeRealistic (that haven’t already been published elsewhere).
Here are some guidelines for a guest post:
• Content must be original to our site which means written by you, and not published anywhere else.
• Content should be 600 words+.
• We prefer content that is unique, funny, warm, or thought-provoking, and always informative and educational.
• Topics can be anything that would be of interest to a parent. Please, no Religious nor Political topics. We like “Guides” and “How To’s”.
• Images, Videos, and Infographics are encouraged.
• Include a short bio (50 words or fewer) with your submission. You can include a link to your website/social media site.
• Credit all outside sources appropriately, including links to said information.
• We reserve the right to edit, wholly or partially, every submission, including headlines and sub-headings.
• Any links included within the body of your post may/may not be removed, depending on content.
• Submission does not guarantee publication.
• Submission of Guest blog is free for now. Also, you will get dofollow links.
• Email us your article in word/pdf format with separate image files. Once accepted, we will revert you with live published links.
Send your article to email@example.com, and we will get back shortly to you.