Are you suffering from heavyweight, skin problem or hair problem???… Well, I understand the problem you are facing because I also faced the same problem of skin dullness & dark circles and that is why I am here to share my experience and some tips which I followed and I overcome my skin issues. As we already know that Green tea is the healthiest beverage on the planet. It has been acknowledged in the world for its medical advantages and that is why I am here to discuss 10 proven green tea benefits.
In this post you will know:
- Green Tea benefits for Skin
- Green Tea benefits for Weight Loss
- Green Tea benefits for Hair
Green Tea benefits for Skin
- Enhance Skin Complexion- Green tea enhances your skin Complexion and makes your skin healthy. It helps in reducing toxins from the skin, heals scars and also enhances the skin’s flexibility.
- Reduces Puffy Eyes and Dark Circles- The cell antioxidants and tannins in green tea helps in reducing puffy eyes and dark circles. They enable the therapist to veins underneath the sensitive skin around the eyes. Thus, this decreases swelling and puffiness.
- Fights Aging Signs- The polyphenols in green tea help in reducing harmful radicals, which can cause damage to the skin and accelerate the aging process.
- Treats Acne and Pimples- The catechins in green tea are antibacterial agents that fight acne cause-bacteria. Also, Catechins help to balance the hormonal imbalance in the body, which one of the main cause of acne.Also, anti-inflammatory property of green tea helps in reducing the redness and swelling brought about by acne.
- Acts as a Skin Toner- Green Tea also acts as a natural skin toner. It helps in reducing skin impurities, reduce large pores and give your skin a pleasant and natural glow. It keeps your skin hydrated, which is necessary for healthy skin.
Want to know Home remedies for Dark Circles?
Green Tea benefits for Weight Loss
Green tea is something beyond hot, enhanced water. The bioactive substances in the green tea mix in the water and make it into the final drink.
When you drink quality tea, you’re really getting a lot of advantageous substances with intense natural effects.
The best known about these is caffeine. A cup of green tea contains considerably less caffeine (24-40 mg) than a cup of coffee (100-200 mg), but at the same time enough to have a gentle effect.
Caffeine is an outstanding stimulant that has been appealed to help fat burning and enhance exercise performance.
In any case, where green tea truly sparkles is in its enormous range of antioxidants… being loaded with potent antioxidants called catechins.
The most essential of these is EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate), a substance that can improve digestion.
Remember that these advantages can be derived from both drinking green tea as a beverage, and also taking green tea separate as a supplement.
Green Tea benefits for Hair
Increase Hair Growth- Green tea contains a large number of antioxidants that Stimulates hair growth. The catechins in Green Tea have 5-alpha-reductase restraining features that help block Dihydrotestosterone(DHT), one of the important reason for Hair Loss.
It can even improve Hair Growth of new hair and it prevents the common issues like dandruff and dry scalp.
How to Use Green Tea????…
After washing hair, rinse it with cool, freshly brewed green tea. Leave it on for 10-15 minutes, and then rinse it with cool water. Do this 2 or 3 times in a week for a few months.
For better results, drink 2 to 3 cups of green tea every day for strong and beautiful hairs.
Green tea has so many benefits but I explained some green tea benefits which I personally follow but if you consume an excessive quantity of green tea it may cause some serious disadvantages of green tea and I hope this information is helpful for you. If you like the contents and find valuable for you please share it with your friends.